Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Humour: PM takes oath

I, [Dr.Manmohan singh], do swear in the name of Sonia Gandhi(or
solemnly affirm)
that I will faithfully execute the office of Congress President Sonia Gandhi ,
and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend Sonia Gandhi
Constitution and her law, and that I will devote myself to the service and
well-being of Sonia Gandhi and her family.
And I request that other Members of Parlianemt should take similar oath.....
then the list goes on Chidambaram,Kapil sibal,Antony,Jairam
ramesh,kalmadi,deshmukh etc.,

Next comes Mr.Karunanidhi......

I, [Dr.M.Karunanishi, do swear in the name of my family (or solemnly affirm)
that I will faithfully execute the office of DMK, and will to the best of my
ability preserve, protect and defend My family Constitution and my family and
that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of my
family......Stalin,Azhagiri,Kanimozhi,Maran etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment