Friday, January 21, 2011

Ravan & Pappu


Once Pappu started praying to Ravan and after 1 year Ravan was very happy with the bhakti of Pappu. 
 


Then Ravan decides to give 3 vardans to Pappu. 

RAVAN: Say vatsa! What you want? 
PAPPU: I want 100 vardans. 
RAVAN: But I can give you only 3 vardans 
PAPPU: But I want 100 vardans. 
RAVAN: No child that’s not possible. 
PAPPU: No I want 100 means 100 
RAVAN: No I can give you only 3. If you want then take or else I am going.
PAPPU: Ok! But what 3 I will ask, you will give me definitely?
RAVAN: Sure it's promise from Rakshas Raj Ravana.
PAPPU: 1st vardan, convert your GADA on shoulder to wooden bamboo stick.
RAVAN: "Tathastu" and his gada turns into a stick.
PAPPU: 2nd Vardan, put that stick in your ass hole ... deep inside ...!!
RAVAN: (confused but ......) "Thathastu" and in great pain asks Pappu to ask for the third vardan .... ASAP ...

PAPPU: Now are you giving me rest 97 vardans or should I convert that stick back to GADA ?
The moral of the Story: Management will not yield to your simple request until u can give pain in their Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment