Monday, March 7, 2011

Extract from Tony Blair's book!

'I had regularly started jogging out of Downing Street . On each run I
happened to jog past a hooker (prostitute) standing on the same
street corner, day after day.

With some apprehension I would brace myself as I approached her for
what was most certainly to follow.

"Fifty Pounds!" she would shout from the kerb.

"No way, 50pence!" I fired back.

This ritual between myself and the hooker continued for days.

I'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty Pounds!"

And I'd yell back "50pence!"

One day, however, my wife Cherie decided that she wanted to accompany
me on my jog.

As we jogged nearer the problematic street corner, I realised the
"pro" would bark her £50 offer and Cherie would wonder what I had
really been doing on all my past outings.

I realised I'd need to have a damn good explanation for my illustrious
lawyer wife.

As we jogged into the turn that would take us past the corner, I
became even more apprehensive than usual.

Sure enough, there was the hooker.

I tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair of us jog past.

Then, from the pavement, the hooker yelled,

"See what you get for 50pence?!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment