Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Doctor

*Let me tell you about my doctor**.* *He's very good!* *If you tell him you
want a second opinion,* *He'll go out and come in again**.
~~~~~
He treated one woman for yellow jaundice for three years* *Before he
realized she was Chinese.**
~~~~~
Another time, he gave a patient six months to live.* *At the end of the six
months, the patient hadn't paid his bill,* *So, the doctor gave him another
six months**.
~~~~~
While he was talking to me, his nurse came in and said,* *"Doctor, there is
a man here who thinks he's invisible."* *The doctor said, "Tell him I can't
see him."
~~~~~
Another time, a man came running in the office and yelled,* *"Doctor,
doctor! - my son just swallowed a roll of film!"* *The doctor calmly
replied, "Let's just wait and see what develops."** **
~~~~~
One patient came in and said, "Doctor, I have a serious memory problem."* *The
doctor asked, "When did it start?"* *The man replied, "When did what start?"
** **
~~~~~
I remember one time I told my doctor* *I had a ringing in my ears. His
advice:** "Don't answer it."
~~~~~
My doctor sure has his share of nut cases.* *One said to him, "Doctor, I
think I'm a bell."* *The doctor gave him some pills and said, "Here, take
these -* *If they don't work, give me a ring."**
~~~~~
Another guy told the doctor that he thought he was a deck of cards.* *The
doctor simply said, "Go sit over there. I'll deal with you later."** **
~~~~~
When I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places,* *He told me to stop
going to those places**.
~~~~~
You know, doctors can be so frustrating.* *You wait a month and a half for
an appointment,* *Then he says,** "I wish you had come to me sooner."*

No comments:

Post a Comment